Luxury 4-star self-catering accommodation in an idyllic setting just half an hour from Glasgow.
Refurbished to the highest standard it now provides four luxury, fully-furnished, self-catering one and two bed holiday apartments. Our flats:
• Provide a perfect base for holidays, business travel and short breaks; great for visiting family, exploring the local area and extended trips to experience Scotland
• Are situated in a peaceful, rural location
• Benefit from excellent transport links to Glasgow, the Clyde Coast and beyond
• Offer competitive rates for beautiful, comfortable accommodation
• Welcome short breaks and single night stays
One master bedroom with double bed (can be made into two single beds on request) including en-suite comprising w/c, basin and king-size shower. One bedroom with twin beds.
Fully fitted dining kitchen comprising dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, toaster, kettle, microwave oven, electric/gas hob cooker with extractor hood, grill.
Fully furnished lounge with TV and living flame gas fire.
Accessible wet room with shower, w/c, basin.
Maple Cottage, built in 1881 as part of The Orphan Homes of Scotland, is a beautiful Victorian detached villa lying in rural Quarriers Village in the Clyde Valley.
Accessible entrance and bathroom.
Sleeps 4 2 Bedroom(s) Yes Bathroom(s) Ground floor Wifi
Check-in begins at 15:00.
You will be asked to check-out before 11:00.
Prices from £99 - £118 (Nightly).